Want to buy a Yamaha Razz? Need your Burgman repaired? Looking for a custom scooter build? Trying to find parts for your Chinese scooter? It’s a good news / bad news kind of thing. Bad news first:
We don’t work on scooters.
Many people use the words “moped” and “scooter” interchangeably but they are actually two different things.
- is ridden like sitting on a toilet with feet placed in front
- is (or originally was) 50cc
- has (or originally had) pedals
- has an automatic transmission
- is designed for public roads
- is ridden with legs placed on either side of the frame, like a bicycle or motorcycle
But here’s the good news! We know some people who can help you out.
Sale and repair of Vespa and Piaggio scooters.
12200 Telegraph Road
Taylor, MI 48180
Sale and repair of Honda and Suzuki scooters.
30822 Ryan Road
Warren, MI 48092
Where to go to buy scooters, motorcycles and… fireworks.
36745 Groesbeck Hwy.
Clinton Twp, MI. 48035
Sale and repair of gas and electric scooters, ATVs and lawn equipment.
4457 S Telegraph Road
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
Repair and restoration of motorcycles and scooters.
10 E. Cross St
Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Specializing in Chinese scooters.
Located Downriver in scenic
Trenton, MI 48183
Give these friendly scooter places a call and let them know Detroit Moped Works sent you their way!