Head all the way up the mountain with ease, check out the view, then bomb back down again. Tailslide is an affordable performance electric mountain bike that gives you the confidence to go further and do more with help from the powerful 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle. Built with wide mountain bike tires and strong yet lightweight 27.5 inch alloy double wall wheels, Tailslide is a beefy performance stable ride with a front shock to roll over roots and rocks with ease. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 350 watts, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for extra power when you need it
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
- Durable 27.5 inch alloy frame for a comfortable ride
- Front suspension fork with 100mm travel to smooth out the trail
- Shimano Tourney 7-Speed drive train for smooth shifting
- Alloy disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Comes Fully built when you pick up from Detroit Moped Works
- Size: M / 17 Fits 5’6″- 6’2″
There are no reviews yet.