We are excited to announce that the Sparks Cycleworks Bandit E-Ped is now available for custom orders and pre-built e-bikes. This top-of-the-line electric bike is designed to provide an exhilarating riding experience with its powerful motor and advanced features.
Whether you’re an avid cyclist or a commuter looking for a convenient way to get around, the Sparks Cycleworks Bandit E-Ped is the perfect choice for you. With its sleek and modern design, this e-bike is sure to turn heads as you zoom past.
Custom options available!
At Detroit Moped Works we are able to start your custom BANDIT build today!
we work closely with Sparks Cycleworks and have access to ALL of their inventory!
Simply reach out to get started today.
- Dual 12 Volt LED Headlights
- Turn Signals
- Inverted Fork
- 3.5″ Color Display
- Mirrors & Horn
- Thumb Throttle
- Seat Height 33 inches
- MASSIVE 60 tooth front gear allows 30mph+ pedaling.
- Shimano MF-TZ500-7 freewhel
- 7 Speed Tourney derailleur, critical for easy pedaling in a break down/zero charge situation.
- Rear shocks use standard motorcycle dimensions for easy swapping
- Foot pegs for passengers
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Uses 1.25 and 1.5″ tubing for easy clamp on customization
- Extra space in lower control box for customization
- The Bandit meets all 50 USA states guidelines for a motor driven cycle. Our 2 horsepower motor is equivalent to majority of states.
- We have registered the Bandit with ASME and have produced VIN plates that can be used for registration and insurance
- Every bike comes with a bill of sale, a certificate of origin
- 2 Horsepower
- Maximum before motorcycle license is required in most states. Here is an example from Connecticut “You Must Register the Following…”
- Custom Built Motor for Spark Cycleworks
- Steel Gear Design developed in collaboration with NYHE company since 2013. Review patent and testing here.
- Torque: 95nM
- Current Output 40A
- Standalone Weight: 16 Pounds
- Add a 2nd Battery for more range!
- 12 Volt Headlights (compatible with all motorcycle headlights)
- Standard rear motorcycle shocks (interchangeable with hundreds of other designs)
- Standard handlebars, grips, pedals,
- 52Volt /25 ah 1,300 W-h
- Removable and Lockable
- Samsung Samsung 35E Cells
- Standalone Weight: 17 Pounds
- Turn Signals
- Brake Lights
- 12.5″ Rear Shock